|Collection of routines designed to simplify work with Win32 API.
DSiWin32 is a joint effort of the Delphi-SI community.
It contains more than 100 functions and procedures, some documented and some not. You can always read the source (and most of them are trivial to understand).
- Implemented DSiSetFileTime and DSiSetFileTimes.
- Implemented DSiDateTimeToFileTime.
- TDSiRegistry.ReadBinary, WriteBinary now use RawByteString for
- Faster DSiFileExtensionIs.
- [achim] DSiAddApplicationToFirewallExceptionListXP could
fail with "Unknown resoveConflict" exception due to a syntax error.
- [tommi prami] Compiles with D7.
- [miha] SetErrorMode (SEM_NOOPENFILEERRORBOX) is called before
LoadLibrary to prevent opening messagebox by Windows.
- Implemented DSiGetThreadTime (two overloaded versions).
- Compiles with XE2 (in 32-bit and 64-bit mode).
- Removed dependency on the Consts unit.
- Scoped unit names are used in XE2.
- [GJ] Assembler implementation of the x64 version of
Interlocked*64 family of functions.
- Set msg.Result := 0; in DSiClassWndProc.