|Encapsulation of Windows file-handling routines
that allows work with >2GB files.
Included is support for non-buffered access (FILE_FLAG_NO_BUFFERING)
and buffering for sequentially accessed files. Includes also stream wrapper
Released under the BSD
- Added logging to TGpHugeFile[Stream].
- Prefetcher refactored so that the semantics is clearer.
Functionality stays the same.
- Fixed bugs in prefetcher.
- Fixed memory leak in prefetcher.
- Must not invalidate buffer in 'half closed' mode.
- BlockRead was not functioning properly when called at the end of
file (when previous call to BlockRead already returned less data than
buffered mode was used.
- [Istvan] TGpHugeFile.Fetch didn't decrement hfBufSize when reading
from buffer. bufp was incremented by requested (read) amount instead
of actually read (trans) amount
- TGpHugeFile.Fetch did not always set block size when block was
read from prefetcher.